The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- The prosthetics of the Ood.
- The tone and feel of The Impossible Planet.
- Finding suitable locations for filming the episode.
- Filming the death of Scooti.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- Working around the public and other work when filming on location.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Edward Thomas, Production Designer
- Neill Gorton, Creature Effects Designer
- Russell T Davies, Head Writer, Doctor Who
- Paul Kasey, Movement Artist
- James Strong, Director, Episode 8
- Jon Moore, Prosthetics Technician
- David Tennant, The Doctor
- Dave Houghton, Visual Effects Supervisor
- Gareth Skelding, Locations Manager, Episode 8
- David Pierce, Wales Millennium Centre
- Billie Piper, Rose Tyler
- Will Cohen, Visual Effects Producer
- Andrew Collins, Critic & Broadcaster
- Gareth Lloyd, Locations Manager, Episode 2
- Stephen Nicholas, Supervising Art Director
- Phil Collinson, Producer, Doctor Who
- MyAnna Buring, Scooti
- Mike Valentine, Underwater Cameraman
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Float On" by The Floaters
- "Le Carnival des Animaux" by Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra with Andre Previn
- "Fly on a Windshield" by Genesis, Album: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
- "Broadway Melody of 1974" by Genesis, Album: The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
- "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor" by Arctic Monkeys, Album: Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
- "Oh! You Pretty Things" by David Bowie
- "School's Out" by Alice Cooper
- "The John Dunbar Theme" by The City of Prague Philharmonic Conducted by Nic Raine, Album: Dances With Wolves Soundtrack
- "The Great Gig in the Sky" by Pink Floyd, Album: Dark Side Of The Moon
- "Set on You" by George Harrison
- "Out of Africa" by The City of Prague Philharmonic Conducted by Nic Raine
- "Design For Life" by The Manic Street Preachers
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Camera - Stuart Brereton, John Collins, Eric Huyton, Aled Jenkins, Phoebe Rudomino, Andy Smith
- Sound - Mark Found, Steve Hoy, John McCombie, Kevin Meredith
- Runners - Rhian Arwel, Alia Bianco
- Researchers - Cat Chappell, Alexander Gratton, Kate Monaghan, Hannah Williams
- Assistant Producer - Geoff Evans
- Production Team Assistant - Claire Jones
- Production Co-ordinator - Hannah Simpson
- Production Managers - Zoë Scott, Natalie Street
- Editor - Rob Mansell
- Colourist - Simon Meek
- Dubbing - Mark Ferda
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Edit Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Producer - Adam Page
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 8 : You've Got The Look. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved on 5 January 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.