Behind the scenes Edit
- The name of the mutant-detection computer from X-Men is in fact Cerebro.
- Steve Lyons wrote an X-Men novel trilogy, The Legacy Quest.
- Patrick Stewart, who played Professor Charles Xavier in several X-Men movies, was considered for the roles of both the Doctor and the Master in the 1996 TV movie.
- Ian McKellen played Magneto in the original film trilogy, and Days of Future Past.
- In 2017, Alan Cumming, who played Nightcrawler in the 2003 film X2, said that he had been approached about playing the Doctor on two occasions, once by Russell T Davies and once by Mark Gatiss, but that the deal-breaker both times had been his reluctance to relocate to Cardiff.
- The mask worn by Korwin in TV: 42 was partly inspired by X-Men mutant Cyclops.
- ↑ http://www.shannonsullivan.com/doctorwho/serials/tvm.html
- ↑ Frost, Caroline (5 June 2017). 'The Good Wife' Star Alan Cumming Reveals He Was Offered Role Of 'Doctor Who', But There Was A Deal-Breaker. HuffPost. Retrieved on 6 June 2017.
- ↑ http://www.shannonsullivan.com/drwho/serials/2007g.html
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.