The Doctor has enlisted you to help defeat the Cybermen on Earth in the future after they went through a rift caused by a failed attempt by eccentric billionaire Alastair Montague to build a time machine at his company ChronosCorp HQ.
Friends of the Thirteenth Doctor are escorted into the office of Alastair Montague, who has inadvertently caused a time rift in his attempts to create a time machine. Their attendant receives a call from the Doctor, who informs them that they must locate a number of objects from across time and insert them into a machine to close the rift as otherwise the Cybermen will break through in 60 minutes. She imparts her sonic screwdriver upon her friends.
The Doctor's friends locate Montague's lab and the time rift in a hidden lab through a bookcase in his office. They locate the objects - which include a recorder, a dinosaur claw, an orb and a crystal - and place them into the machine in the order that the machine asks. They press a Jammie Dodger and the crisis is averted with the time rift closed. The Doctor materialises the TARDIS into the lab to take her friends home.
to be added
- Jodie Whittaker as the Thirteenth Doctor lent her voice to this game.
- Alastair Montague appears on a screen.
- Nicholas Briggs lent his Cyberman-voice to this game.
- The trailer features a wide range of objects from the DWU:
- An energy blaster can be seen on the table inside the lab.
- The man and woman are looking at some plans written in Circular Gallifreyan.
- The head of a Cyberman can be found in the lab.
- The Fourth Doctor's scarf is in the lab.
- The sonic screwdriver in the lab is the Thirteenth Doctor's model, introduced in series 11.
- A Cyberman is trying to get through a rift.
- The man and woman are trying to built a time machine.
- Some books can be seen on a book-shelf. One is entitled Twilight of Love.
- The man and woman retrieve an old "Classified" tape from a box and puts it in a tape recorder.
- Jeff Parker, Project Manager at BBC Studios, and Brad Wynne, creative director at Escape Hunt, both worked on this game.