World of Damnation was the third story in the audio anthology Ravenous 1, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matt Fitton and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka and Hattie Morahan as Helen Sinclair.
Publisher's summary Edit
Rykerzon is a maximum-security planetoid designed to hold the most dangerous criminals in the star system. The Governor plans to reform its inmates, with the help of the Kandyman. But two prisoners prove particularly troublesome: the alien fugitives known as the Eleven, and Miss Helen Sinclair.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Helen Sinclair - Hattie Morahan
- The Eleven - Mark Bonnar
- The Kandyman - Nicholas Rowe
- Governor - Amerjit Deu
- Ruzalla - Pippa Bennett-Warner
- Crabhead / System / Jarl - Charlie Condou
- Ludina Braskell - Beth Goddard
- Rykerzon exists in the same era as Kaldor.
- After the Eleven, the Time Lord who lived the longest with regenerative dissonance killed himself in his eighth incarnation.
to be added
- The Kandyman mentions his encounter with the Doctor's seventh incarnation on Terra Alpha. (TV: The Happiness Patrol)