World Apart was the second of two stories comprising the two hundred and twenty-sixth release of Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Scott Handcock and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor, Sophie Aldred as Ace and Philip Olivier as Hex.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
If you’re reading this, it’s too late.
There’s no way off this planet.
You will never escape Nirvana.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Nirvana has pink snow.
- Hex's grandmother Hilda Schofield used to take him to the seaside every summer. Looking at the sea always made him feel insignificant.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor once again refers to Hex as "Mister Hex". (AUDIO: The Harvest, Shadow Planet)
- Ace refers to the beach on Unity. (AUDIO: Shadow Planet)
- Hex again expresses a fondness for Blackpool. (AUDIO: Shadow Planet)
- The Cloister Bell sounds when Nirvana is about to shift out of the universe. (TV: Logopolis, et. al)
- Hex mentions that he met his shadow self on Unity. (AUDIO: Shadow Planet)
- Ace refers to the Shadow Doctor created by the TARDIS' telepathic circuits. (AUDIO: Shadow Planet)
- Hex mentions Damien Boyd's advice when thinking about his feelings for Ace. (AUDIO: The Harvest)