It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for pages called "Bad Wolf".
Wolf has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Vincent and the Doctor).
In-universe[edit | edit source]
As species name[edit | edit source]
- Cyber Wolves (PROSE: Plague of the Cybermen)
- Werewolf (TV: The Greatest Show in the Galaxy, etc.)
- Wolf (TV: The Sensorites, etc.)
As only name[edit | edit source]
- Big Bad Wolf, a fictional fairy tale character (PROSE: Managra, etc.)
- The Wolf (PROSE: The Glass Prison)
- The Wolf (Last Christmas) (TV: Last Christmas)
- The Wolf (Verdigris) (PROSE: Verdigris)
As place name[edit | edit source]
- Empire of the Wolf, a theoretical empire the Lupine Wavelength Haemovariform planned to begin (TV: Tooth and Claw)
- Wolf 359, the site of a battle in the Federation universe (COMIC: Assimilation²)
- Wolf Bar (TV: They Keep Killing Suzie)
- Wolf-Lundmarke-Melotte (PROSE: Synthespians™)