- You may be looking for the Eleventh Doctor comic story.
Publisher's summary Edit
Melody Malone finds herself in a castle, with an assortment of strange companions.
But guests are being murdered, one by one. Time is running out for a mystery to be solved.
And Franz Kafka is hiding something in the attic.
to be added
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Dante - Nicholas Asbury
- Franz Kafka / Samsa - Tim Bentinck
- Vermillion - Alex Tregear
- Lord Simon Whist / Captain Bartholomew / Discordia Underling - Christopher Naylor
- Cissy / Thelma Sketch - Shvorne Marks
- Mr Brod visits Franz Kafka as he was dying. He is hesitating whether to fulfil Kafka's will and burn all his writing. Dora is on her way to Kafka's deathbed.
- Kafka used St Vitus Cathedral in Prague as a model for the virtual construct.
- Kafka places an Ungeziefer in the attic of the mansion in the construct.
- Kafka compares the true appearance of Dante to paintings of Hieronymus Bosch.
- River steals the TARDIS from the Doctor's Baker Street apartment.
- Dante based his performance as a detective on a character by Agatha Christie.
- Several of the characters were inspired by famous fictional detectives: Thelma Sketch with her dog by Velma Dinkley and Scooby-Doo; Lord Simon Whist by Lord Peter Wimsey; the persona assumed by Dante is largely based on Hercule Poirot (he even admits basing it on a character of Agatha Christie in the story itself).
- River goes by the name Melody Malone for much of this adventure. (TV: The Angels Take Manhattan, PROSE: The Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery, AUDIO: The Sonomancer)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.