How to play Edit
The game had a set of 20 cards. On each card there was a picture of a character in Doctor Who with scores up to 10. All that the player to do is to choose the best category out of four categories in order to have a better score than the computer. The goal was to get all the cards of the opponent. The four categories are: Strength (Force), style, intelligence and Fear Factor (Factor of fear)
- The TARDIS - A truly unique time machine
- The First Doctor - A citizen of the universe and gentleman to boot.
- The Second Doctor - Cosmic hobo, or dangerous clown?
- The Third Doctor - Space-travelling dandy with a love of velvet and venusian akido
- The Fourth Doctor - Confounding villains in a whirl of scarf, teeth and curls.
- The Fifth Doctor - Charming mostly-unconscious cricketer
- The Sixth Doctor - Genuinely terrifying vegetarian space bully
- The Seventh Doctor - Bumbling incompetence hides a dark agenda.
- The Eighth Doctor - A Doctor you could take home to meet your mum.
- Sarah Jane - Frankly fab feminist.
- K9 - Endearingly smug robot dog
- Romana (Romana II) - Stylish Time Lady - witty, charming and a great dresser.
- Adric - Pyjama-wearing mathematical genius
- The Daleks - Ruthless mutant machine race dedicated to Extermination
- Menoptra - Alien butterfly men
- Early Cybermen - Robot mummies from Earth's twin planet
- The Ice Warriors - Martian warriors with sonic guns
- Quarks - Is it a robot? Is it an air-freshener? Who can say?
- Yeti - Artificial abominable snowmen
- Telosian Cybermen - Cunning, deadly and vicious warrior cyborgs
- Cybermats - Alarmingly cute cybernetic rodents
- The Krotons - Art-deco vacuum cleaners with big plans
- Silurians - Reptile rulers of the earth.
- The Master - Hypnotic criminal mastermind with a taste for black
- Omega - Time Lord ruler of a universe of anti-matter
- Sea Devils - Underwater reptiles in string-vests.
- Ogrons - Ape-like henchmen to the Daleks
- Draconians - Noble warrior race
- Giant Maggots - Sinister products of global pollution
- Sontarans - Alien clone warriors
- Giant spiders - Mutant spiders with plans for universal conquest
- Wirrn - Parasitic alien insects
- Davros - Crippled creator of the Daleks, the ultimate evil genius
- Zygons - Body-swapping aliens who terrorised Loch Ness.
- Nimon - Oddly balletic intergalactic bull
- The Fendahl - Strangely wormlike embodiment of fear
- Terileptils - Cloak-wearing reptilian criminals
- Late Cybermen - Shiny but strong cybernetic villains with a weakness for gold
- The Kandyman - He makes sweets that kill
The game was similar to Top Trumps: Doctor Who.
Who Trumps at the BBC website