The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Who Is Davros? was the fifth in-universe webcast in the TARDIS Index Files series.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- On Skaro, Thals and Kaleds were locked in a war that had raged for generations.
- Davros was a Kaled scientist who created the Daleks as a way for his race to survive. But Davros worked without conscience, without soul, without pity and his machines were equally devoid of these qualities.
- The Daleks left Skaro long ago. At times they have been commanded by Davros. He has been their lackey and their leader. A loving father and a vengeful god.
- Davros's chair is equipped with life-support systems that activate when he is under attack.
- Davros has an artificial hand that can direct deadly energy bolts.
- The Doctor returned to Skaro and met Davros, encountering the Kaled when he was still a young child. The Doctor emphasized the importance of mercy. It is possible that this intervention persuaded Davros to imbue the Daleks with this quality.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- This webcast is presented as an in universe fact-file available on the TARDIS.
- This webcast featured new 3D footage of the villains.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Davros created the Daleks on Skaro in the midst of a war between the Kaleds and the Thals. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks)
- Davros' hand was replaced with an artificial substitute that can shoot deadly beams. (TV: Revelation of the Daleks, The Stolen Earth, Journey's End)
- The Twelfth Doctor encountered Davros as a child and demonstrated mercy to him. (TV: The Magician's Apprentice, The Witch's Familiar)
[edit | edit source]
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.