The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Who Are The Weeping Angels? was the second in-universe webcast in the TARDIS Index Files series.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Weeping Angels are known as "the lonely assassins."
- Weeping Angels are almost as old as the universe.
- Weeping Angels have a unique defence mechanism: when any living thing looks at an Angel they literally turn to unkillable stone.
- Weeping Angels can kill their prey or send them back in time and feast on their remaining temporal energy.
- Angels have many different appearances from standard statues to stone cherubim and even familiar landmarks.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- This webcast is presented as an in universe fact-file available on the TARDIS.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Weeping Angels can kill their prey (TV: The Time of Angels) or send them back in time. (TV: Blink)
- The Angels have assumed the form of cherubs and the Statue of Liberty. (TV: The Angels Take Manhattan)
- That which holds the image of an Angel becomes an Angel. (TV: The Time of Angels)
- A Magpie Electricals television appears. (TV: The Idiot's Lantern)
[edit | edit source]
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.