This is described in the Downtime book and the official website as a series, and should be renamed as such. Also, it's known explicitly on the cover art as The White Witch of Devil's End, but the title here is missing "the".
Talk about it here.
to be added
|1||The Inheritance||Sam Stone|
|2||Half Light||Suzanne Barbieri|
|3||The Cat Who Walks Through Worlds||Debbie Bennett|
|4||The Poppet||Jan Edwards|
|5||Dæmos Returns||David J Howe|
|6||Hawthrone Blood||Raven Dane|
- Olive Hawthorne - Damaris Hayman
- Poppy Hawthorne - Ruby Richardson
- Lobelia - Raven Dane
- Gypsy Witch - Naomi Sachs
- WW2 Servicemen - Edward Strickland, Miles Richardson
- Victor - Alastair Greener
- Ned - Alan Walters
- Chauffeur - Tony Stickler
- Rhadamanthus - Adam Henderson
- The Vicar - Ollie Hardaker
- Lucy Watts - Jemima Merriman, Annie Foster
- Abby Drake - Millie Hislop, Daisey Foster
- Melissa Fenn - Amanda Dore
- Josephine Bingley - Namrita Dugal
- Cedric Winstanley - Alan Phizacklea
- Villager - Louise Pope
- Peter Thomson - Jim Conway
- Marj Thomson - Jules Craig
- Bryony - Carys Muirhead
- John Linden - Mark Titcombe
- Ruben Greenwood - Graham Palmer
- Lighting Cameraman - Edward Strickland
- Director of Photography for Crypt Scenes - Luke Glover
- Sound Recordist & Autocue - Jamie Hee
- Still Photography - Ian Frazer, Robin Prichard
- Gravestone - Karen Davies
- Production Assistants - Ollie Hardaker, Graham Palmer, Sam Richardson
- Production Manager - Dylan Rees
- Digital Effects - Tom Saunders
- Special Sound - Alistair Lock
- Austin Sheerline - Atwell Wilson Motor Museum
- Props for Crypt Scenes - Event Prop Hire
- Additional Props - Karen Davies
- Production Accommodation - The Crown Inn, Aldbourne
- Post-Production Facilities - Pinhole Productions
- With grateful thanks to - Aldbourne Parish Council, The Blue Boar, The Crown Inn, St. Michael's Church, Community Junction, Sophie Aldred, Karen Clay, Beverley Cressman, Amanda Dore, Jo Hutchings, Thea & Phil Ludlow, Chris McGowan, Graham Palmer, Alan Walters
- Special thanks to the people of Aldbourne without whose generous help and support this production could not have been made
- Script Editors - Sam Stone, David J Howe
- Script Advisor - Matt Fitton
- Based on ideas created by Barry Letts & Robert Sloman (as Guy Leopold) for the BBCtv Doctor Who story The Dæmons
- "Strange Beauty"
- Produced & Directed by Anastasia & Keith Barnfather
- The Hawthorne family have been white witches for generations.
- Olive reads Barnaby Rudge to Victor. Gabriel is a character.
- Peter Thomson was not present when the church exploded so was not scared to search its ruins.
- The church is undergoing some construction work in 2017.
- Devil's End is a sort of gateway that attracts evil.
- Due to recent deaths Devil's End will not be celebrating May Day in 2017.
Story notes Edit
- This is the first Reeltime Pictures release since Dæmos Rising in 2004, another sequel to The Dæmons.
- This story marks the death of Olive Hawthorne.
- This story is the first produced by Reeltime to refer to the Doctor directly. Images of the Master and the Third Doctor are shown.
- The flashback scenes are entirely from Olive's POV.
- Olive remembers being locked in a chest by Garvin. (TV: The Dæmons)
- Olive refers to her vicar, Victor Magister and the Doctor by name. As well as Azal and Bok more indirectly. (TV: The Dæmons)
- Olive tells Peter Thomson whilst investigating an unbroken slab in the ruins of the church that it was dangerous "last time". (TV: The Dæmons)
Home media releases Edit
- This story was released on DVD on 13 November 2017 by Koch Media.