- You may be looking for the activity book.
Part 1 Edit
Sometime in the future, a blue humanoid robot enquires to Colby, an insectoid creature, whether the woman before them is the correct one. He confirms she is, Eva De Ville, the most feared assassin in the Twelve Quadrants. While he questions if she is really an assassin, she demonstrates her skill and is hired for the job to assassinate the Doctor. The robot however is unaware where she is, having been last seen falling to Earth. While they thought she died, they picked up multiple energy traces in one time, place and day; the second of June, 1953, the coronation of Elizabeth II. Eva asks if there's anything else she should look out for, which the robot replies with the TARDIS. Before she leaves, the robot tells her to be discreet and to clean up traces of extratrrestrial activity as it's bad for business. She exits the building.
She finds herself outside the TARDIS and decides to wait for her there, before an old man dashes past with his granddaughter being chased by a creature with lasers spewing out of its one eye. Eva takes care of the creature as she had been instructed to clean up extraterrestrial activity, saving the Doctor and Susan.
Soon, outside of Buckingham Palace she locks into the signal from the row of guards, where the Second Doctor and Jamie McCrimmon are dressed up as the royal guards. Eva detects another alien, this time one with devil-like features also dressed up. She's able to subdue it while the Doctor and Jamie run away from it. She wonders how many aliens she'll have ot deal with before locating another signal pointing to the direction of the Thirteenth Doctor.
Looking for her target, she sees the Third Doctor riding a green Bessie with Jo Grant, Sarah Jane Smith and the Fourth Doctor offering a jelly baby to a purple alien in a suit, the Fifth Doctor and Tegan Jovanka encountering a snake creature, the Sixth Doctor and Peri Brown with a robot next door to them, the Seventh Doctor and Ace encountering orange humanoids from another realm which the Doctor defeats at chess, the Eighth Doctor battlng a fire creature and a large robot, the Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler with Autons behind them, the Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble tackling a large winged humanoid with a bow and arrow, the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond with the Doctor wearing a crown and the Twelfth Doctor showing Bill Potts the coronation to which she preferred that of Victoria's.
At 4:30PM Eva shows fatigue with having to deal with all the alien threats that plagued the Doctor, before deciding to check inside the Queen's chariot to see if she's there, but instead she's met with an alien disguised as the queen who boots her out. She calls the CEO telling her she gives up, unable to locate her anywhere. The CEO tells Colby to disconnect her, before spotting her on the balcony with Elizabeth II and the Royal Family.
Part 2 Edit
A sweeper is cleaning what's left behind of the coronation, before Eva runs into him, clearly frustrated at her failure to assassinate the Doctor. Meanwhile the Thirteenth Doctor shows up to the scene, pursued by a lizard creature. Eva spots her and decides to get to her before the lizard can. The Doctor spots Eva has a transmat beacon and that she shouldn't have one and attempts to teleport her to the CEO, but instead the lizard creature wraps its tongue around Eva and the Doctor lets go, so she takes the lizard. The Doctor realises that she's seen her before loads of times, recollecting the memory of her encountering every incarnation. She calls for Graham O'Brien and tells Team TARDIS that she needs to follow that lizard.
Meanwhile, Eva lands back to where the CEO is, him enraged at her failure. Colby hides behind the CEO in fear of the lizard creature. The CEO states that the Doctor is heading for them, so she lacks the element of surprise. However, he doesn't see her coming when the TARDIS crashes through the wall, destroying him. She questions who Eva is, she tells her that she's an assassin hired by the CEO. The Thirteenth Doctor remarks she's a rubbish assassin as all she's done was save her life rather than end it, thirteenth times. Eva is shocked that they were all her. Colby reveals that he is the chairman and the real mastermind behind the hit on the Doctor. She concludes that as he's an insectoid ganger that he must be with the Phasmatodea Cartel, at least now before she shuts it down. Colby threatens to kill the Doctor once and for all, however she tries to get him to back away because the lizard is behind him. He refuses and is eaten by the lizard who yells "DANGERRRRRRRR!" Eva attempts to leave but is stopped by Yasmin Khan who tells her she's going to jail. Ryan Sinclair says only after they get the lizard home, but the Doctor tells them that the lizard is Elizabeth II.
- Thirteenth Doctor
- Graham O'Brien
- Yasmin Khan
- Ryan Sinclair
- Eva De Ville
- The CEO
- First Doctor
- Susan Foreman
- Second Doctor
- Jamie McCrimmon
- Third Doctor
- Jo Grant
- Fourth Doctor
- Sarah Jane Smith
- Fifth Doctor
- Tegan Jovanka
- Sixth Doctor
- Peri Brown
- Seventh Doctor
- Eighth Doctor
- Ninth Doctor
- Rose Tyler
- Tenth Doctor
- Donna Noble
- Eleventh Doctor
- Amy Pond
- Twelfth Doctor
- Bill Potts
- Elizabeth II
- Eva De Ville is an assassin.
- The Doctor visits the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II in all thirteen of their numbered incarnations.
- The Third Doctor is driving after the queens chariot in Bessie.
- The Fourth Doctor offers an unnamed purple alien a jelly baby.
- The Sixth Doctor and Peri watch the coronation from a suite at The Ritz.
- The Seventh Doctor plays chess.
- Bill Potts claims to have witnessed Queen Victoria's coronation. She says she preferred it over this one.
- The Thirteenth Doctor states she "photobombed" the royal photo on the balcony.
- The Eighth Doctor is the only incarnation in the story not accompanied by any of their companions.
- The photo of the Thirteenth Doctor shown to Eva is a direct recreation of the publicity photo used to officially reveal her outfit.
- Bessie is depicted as green rather than yellow.
- The CEO's last trace of the Doctor was when she fell to Earth from her TARDIS. (TV: Twice Upon a Time, The Woman Who Fell to Earth)
- The Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler were previously shown to be in London together during the coronation, dealing with the Wire (TV: The Idiot's Lantern), meaning there are two versions of both the Tenth Doctor and Rose in London at the same time. Rose's witnessing of the coronation in this story predates her appearance in Lantern from her perspective, while from the Tenth Doctor's point of view, the events of Lantern have already happened.
- Bill Potts claims to have witnessed Queen Victoria's coronation. The Third Doctor claimed to have also attended the coronation. (TV: The Curse of Peladon)
- The Thirteenth Doctor encounters Queen Elizabeth in her giant lizard form outside of Buckingham Palace. At another point, the Thirteenth Doctor was photographed running away from another giant animal outside the palace. (PROSE: Rose)