Aspects of production covered Edit
- Karen Gillan explains that her cast mate Arthur Darvill is hooked on texting and their lunch breaks following filming can push into 4:00 P.M. She is also shown undergoing extensive applications of makeup and latex prosthetics to give her a very aged face. Gillan expresses distaste for the thought that the wrinkled appearance is a glance into her own future, but she personally did not want an older actor to be cast in her place.
Additional topics covered Edit
- Arthur Darvill swims with sharks.
- Karen Gillan learns to drive.
- A Day In The Life: Focus Puller.
- Script To Screen storyboard meeting.
People interviewed Edit
- Crispin Layfield, Stunt Co-ordinator
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Pat Blakeney, Pro Driver
- Arthur Darvill, Rory Williams
- Neill Gorton, Prosthetics Designer
- Marcus Wilson, Producer
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Kelly Timmins, Dive Master
- Tom MacRae, Writer
- Steve Rees, Focus Puller
- Matthew Lepper, Camera Trainee
- Mike Collins, Storyboard Artist, Death Is The Only Answer
- Jeremy Webb, Director, Death Is The Only Answer
- Sarah Bartles-Smith, DoP, Death Is The Only Answer
Music list Edit
- "Good For Nothing" by Hard-Fi
- "Robot Rock" by Daft Punk
- "The End" by The Doors
- "Jaws - Main Title" by The London Studio Orchestra
- "Airplanes" by B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams
- "$1" by Khemist feat. Karega Bailey
- "A Day In The Life" by The Beatles
- "She Always Gets What She Wants" by Florrie
- "Treading Water" by Alex Clare
- "The Abyss - Main Title" by Alan Silvestri
- "Saint-Saëns: Carnival Of The Animals, Aquarium"
- "(My 1st) Big Break" by Cut Chemist
- "Animal Rights" by Deadmau5
- "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" by Katy Perry
- "Glad You Came" by The Wanted
to be added
Elements retained in Cut Down Edit
to be added
Home video releases Edit
The "Cut Down" version of the episode is available on the Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series DVD & Blu-ray box sets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.