Warchild is the forty-seventh Virgin New Adventures novel. It features the Seventh Doctor, Bernice Summerfield, Chris Cwej and Roz Forrester. It is the conclusion to the "War Trilogy" that began in 1992 with Cat's Cradle: Warhead and was followed by Warlock in 1995.
Adolescence is a difficult time. Especially when you have the power to rule the world.
Creed is just an ordinary guy — as ordinary as you can be when you're a secret agent working for the government. But his family is another matter. His youngest child seems able to read his mind. His oldest boy, Ricky, may possess a stranger and far more frightening power. And others seem interested in his 'gifted' children — sinister forces who see them as a resource to be exploited.
Around the world, the Doctor's companions have been put in place, ready to act when the time is right. Old friends and enemies are gathering for a final confrontation that will shape the future of the globe — and the evolution of mankind.
to be added
- Seventh Doctor
- Bernice Summerfield
- Roz Forrester
- Chris Cwej
- Ricky McIlveen
- Creed McIlveen
- Alan Pangbourne
- Amy Cowan
- Buddy Stanmer
- Christian Leemark
- Cynthia McIlveen
- Eve McIlveen
- Francis Leemark
- Jessica Morrell
- Norman Peverell
- Mrs Woodcott
Drugs and medicines
- Chris shaves his head and pretends to be a Buddhist monk at a school.
- Roz kills several dogs in a dog attack.
- Jack has been a dog with the mind of a human since 2014.
- Wally jokes that Rorschach tests look like "gaping vaginas".
- The Doctor's house is in Adisham, Kent, on Allen Road.
- Ricky McIlveen uses his psychic powers to attract women.
- This story begins a series of story arcs known as the "Psi Powers" arc for the Seventh Doctor, continuing in the novel SLEEPY and ending in novel So Vile a Sin.