Wait Until Morning was a Doctor Who Adventures comic strip published in 2011.
Meanwhile, inside the TARDIS. The Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams are attempting to land inside a time bubble, a bubble that centres around Gabriel. Using his sonic screwdriver, the Doctor traces the source of the bubble, which has been responsible for what Gabriel believes are minutes but are actually weeks. Sensing Gabriel's excitement about his present, the Doctor persuades Gabriel to open it. Inside is a Stromini, a creature which has been feeding on Gabriel's anticipation.
Keeping the link between the Stromini and Gabriel open with his sonic screwdriver, the Doctor uses Gabriel's disappointment at not getting what he was expecting to drain the creature of its energy. The weakened Stromini is taken aboard the TARDIS and a replacement present is left in exchange, though Gabriel must wait until morning
- The Doctor, Amy and Rory introduce themselves to Gabriel as doing a customer satisfaction service on behalf of Father Christmas.
- The TARDIS is able to break through and arrive inside a time bubble created by the Stromini.
- Arriving just before broadcast of The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, this comic strip also tells of a troublesome present under the tree and a young boy who can't wait to open his presents.
- In the last panel of this strip the Doctor wishes "a merry Christmas to all of you!" as a nod to the televised "The Feast of Steven" episode when the First Doctor wished viewers a Merry Christmas.
Original print details
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 248 (4 pages) DON'T MISS ANOTHER NEW ADVENTURE NEXT TIME!
- No reprints to date.
to be added