This story has not yet been fully published. Please exercise caution in asserting any more than is actually present in the narrative so far. Be aware that certain facts which appear to be true may not be true once the story is completely published.
to be added
to be added
- Tenth Doctor
- Gabby Gonzalez
- Cindy Wu
- Twelfth Doctor
- Sarah Jane Smith
- Young Time Lord
- Wu Diaspora
- Fake Cyberdudes
- The Doctor owns a house on Willesden.
- The Twelfth Doctor also references Rose, referring to her as "Blondie", and makes a veiled reference to Clara Oswald.
- Anubis is on Aramuko, circa the year 6771.
- Cindy tells Sarah Jane that Gabby and she are from 2016, then says it must be 2017 by now, then says that doesn't make any sense.
- Sarah Jane Smith reveals to Cindy a series of photos taken of her throughout her life. One is of her and the Third Doctor, one features her with K9, one with her on her wedding night with the Tenth Doctor, one with the Fourth Doctor and Harry Sullivan standing next to her, and one of Clyde, Rani, and Luke.
- Onzlo drinks Ogron fruit cocktails.
- When bringing up previous companions, Gabby mentions Turlough, Izzy, Fitz, Liv, Rose, and Donna. This is one of the few times that a licensed work has referenced characters from the TV series, Doctor Who Magazine comic strip, BBC Books and Big Finish Productions in one sequence.
- While most of the items the Twelfth Doctor writes on the rock wall in chalk are Circular Gallifreyan characters (these markings later appear on the Doctor's TARDIS while he is asleep and in Gabby's sketchbook after her dream), he also draws something that looks very much like imagery from the 1970-73 version of the Doctor Who opening credits. Gabby's powers are often illustrated via duplications of this sequence, and the Doctor later sees an image of the 1963-66 titles outside the TARDIS in empty space.
- The opening of this story occurs directly after the end of COMIC: Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth.
- While discussing dragons, Gabby recalls the one that allied with Sutekh. (COMIC: The Infinite Corridor, Old Girl)
- Gabby mentions the previous time the Doctor took her to London. (COMIC: Revolving Doors)
- The Twelfth Doctor references Rose Tyler and tells the Tenth Doctor he'll get over her. (TV: Doomsday, et al)
- The fact the Tenth Doctor will forget meeting his future self is discussed. (TV: The Day of the Doctor, COMIC: Four Doctors)
- The Twelfth Doctor again expresses a fondness for Gabby, saying he should've "kept her". (COMIC: Four Doctors)
- The "Blinovitch Intervention" is mentioned in similar context to the Blinovitch Limitation Effect. (TV: Mawdryn Undead; COMIC: Four Doctors)
- The Tenth Doctor assumes the Twelfth Doctor is his final incarnation as he will have no more regenerations; he believes himself to be the penultimate incarnation. (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- The Twelfth Doctor makes several references to characters' large eyes. (TV: Dark Water, et al)
- The Twelfth Doctor restates how, when it comes to time travel, ripples can turn into waves. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks, The Girl Who Died)
- When Gabby touches Sarah's hand, she senses that Sarah has also met Sutekh. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
- The TARDIS toolbox used by the Doctor is similar to the one used by the Seventh Doctor at the end of his life. It is silver instead of made of leather, and has some of the same tools strapped to the lid. (TV: Doctor Who)
- Cindy says that the Doctor once told her and Gabby that he was worried he would fashion them into weapons, to which Sarah Jane replies that "Davros really got to him". (TV: Journey's End)
- Sarah says that the Doctor "walks in eternity". He previously said these words to her himself. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
to be added