This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
"Vortex" may refer to:
- The Time Vortex, the plane through which all time travellers passed.
- Vortex Cannon, a weapon capable of destroying the universe. (COMIC: Head Start, Jewel of the Vile, End Game)
- Vortex Code, the four-dimensional co-oordinate which lead to Chrone. (COMIC: The Vortex Code)
- Vortex Dwellers, transcendental beings native to the Time Vortex. (PROSE: The Undertaker's Gift)
- Vortex parasite (COMIC: A Life of Matter and Death)
- Vortex manipulator, a form of time travel.
- Vortex Shield Resonator, a shield in place to protect workers in the Vortex. (AUDIO: Time Works)
- Vortex Wraith, a species native to the Time Vortex. (PROSE: The Slow Empire, Anachrophobia)
- Containment vortex, a device which contained a prisoner in a forcefield. (TV: Enemy of the Bane, The Vault of Secrets, Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith)
- Interstitial vortex, access to Arthur's World. (TV: Battlefield)
Behind the scenes Edit
Comic stories Edit
- The Vortex (comic story), a TV Action comic story.
- The Vortex Code (comic story), an annual comic story about the Vortex Code.
Short stories Edit
- Voice from the Vortex! (short story), a DWM short story.
- Vortex of Fear (short story), a Virgin Decalog short story.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.