- You may be looking for the in-universe album.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Why have sales of spray-on glitter gone up sevenhundredfold in one year?
It's 1972 and Vince Cosmos is all the rage. He is the enigmatic Glam Rock star who sings about being an alien and whose followers worship him. Poppy Munday is the secretary of his fan club – Sunderland chapter – and all her dreams are about to come true when she finds herself drawn into the strange orbit of the Seventies' most fabulous star.
But what if Vince Cosmos really is an alien? One engaged in a secret battle with aliens already on Earth?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Vince Cosmos - Julian Rhind-Tutt
- Poppy Munday - Lauren Kellegher
- Trisha Wiley - Margaret Cabourn-Smith
- Gilda Fairbanks - Katy Manning
- Mr Glister / Timmy - Alex Lowe
- Arthur Corn - David Benson
References[edit | edit source]
- Poppy's mam is named Winnie.
- Cinderella and Rumpelstiltskin are mentioned.
- Vince is listening to "The Four Seasons" by Vivaldi.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Vince Cosmos and Poppy Munday first appeared together in the Iris Wildthyme story Hang onto Yourself (with Vince himself having first appeared in Enter Wildthyme), and Mr Glister debuted in The Delightful Bag.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Arthur Corn was also the band manager of the Tomorrow Twins. (AUDIO: Horror of Glam Rock)
- Timothy Bold interviews Cosmos on Smashing Tunes. (PROSE: Timothy Bold Interviews Vince Cosmos)