Vengeance was the third and final story in the audio anthology Master!, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matt Fitton and featured Eric Roberts as the Master, Chase Masterson as Vienna Salvatori and Laura Aikman as Lila Kreeg.
to be added
- The Master - Eric Roberts
- Vienna Salvatori - Chase Masterson
- Lila Kreeg - Laura Aikman
- Magnus Drake - Alistair Petrie
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
to be added
- Magnus Drake used warp fields and time corridors.
- The Dalek Litigator is mentioned to be a reference to the Dalek Litigator from PROSE: The Dalek Generation in the 'Behind the Scenes' of the story. Writer Matt Fitton stated in issue 144 of Big Finish's magazine Vortex that the Dalek Litigator of Vengeance and the Dalek Litigator of The Dalek Generation are the same individual, confirming that the Dalek Litigator of Vengeance's true identity is the Dalek Time Controller.
- The Daleks announce and repeat over the airwaves that "Daleks are the Masters of Earth." (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth, The Stolen Earth, AUDIO: Masters of Earth)
- Magnus Drake is a Dalek duplicate. (TV: Resurrection of the Daleks) He mentions his belief that "the Black Dalek", who acts as the Dalek Supreme of the invasion, is "in charge" of the Daleks' military strategies. (COMIC: Duel of the Daleks)
- The Dalek Litigator was the one who prosecuted the Master at his trial. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Master mentions that the Daleks actually succeeded in killing him. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Master once again says life is wasted on the living. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Dalek Litigator mentions that the Master was on trial for crimes against the Dalek race. (TV: Doctor Who, PROSE: The Eight Doctors) This included the Master betraying the Draconian gambit and the army on Spiridon (TV: Frontier in Space)
- The Dalek Litigator escapes using an emergency temporal shift. (TV: Evolution of the Daleks)
- The Master is returned to the Time Vortex. (AUDIO: The Lifeboat and the Deathboat, Day of the Master, Mastermind)