Hey, I'm Bold Clone, a Doctor Who fan that's enjoying Series 10 and looking forward to the Thirteenth Doctor! I joined here back back in June '10, so I think I've gotten the hang of this wiki. I tend to be something of a stubborn person, so I'll just throw that at out at you now. I'm going to be taking some time off from this wiki for a while. Thanks for visiting this page, and feel free to make yourself at home here!
- River Song was the one in the astronaut suit in The Impossible Astronaut. In Let's Kill Hitler, River was revealed to be the murderer of the Doctor. We also know of course when and where the Doctor died (dies). Even if this is ultimately wrong in the long run, it is still the most logical and wisest option at the moment, based off of current in-universe evidence. I was right all along.
- Favorite female companion: Vicki Pallister
- Favorite male companion: Ian Chesterton
- Least favorite companion overall: Dodo Chaplet
- Favorite Season 1 serials: The Aztecs (1st), The Reign of Terror (2nd)
- Favorite Season 2 serials: The Romans, The Space Museum, The Time Meddler
- Favorite Season 3 serials: The Myth Makers, The Celestial Toymaker, The Savages
- Least favorite Season 3 serial: The Gunfighters
- Favorite Season 4 serial: The Tenth Planet
- Least favorite Season serial: The Smugglers (duh)
- Least favorite serial overall: Planet of Giants
- Favorite villains: the Celestial Toymaker, the Mondasian Cybermen
- Favorite female companion: Victoria Waterfield
- Favorite male companion: Jamie McCrimmon
- Favorite Season 4 serials: The Power of the Daleks, The Faceless Ones, and The Evil of the Daleks
- Favorite Season 5 serials: The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Enemy of the World
- Favorite Season 6 serials: The Dominators, The Mind Robber
- Least favorite: The Space Pirates
- Favorite season: Season 4
- Favorite villains: the Chameleons, the Telosian Cybermen, the Dominators
- Least favorite villains: the Yeti, the Ice Warriors, the Weed creature
- Favorite quotes:
There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything we believe in. They must be fought.
- Favorite companion: Sarah Jane Smith
- Ranked Season 7 serials: Spearhead from Space (1st), Inferno (2nd), The Silurians (3rd), The Ambassadors of Death (4th)
- Favorite Season 8 serials: Colony in Space (1st), Terror of the Autons (2nd)
- Least favorite: The Dæmons
- Favorite Season 9 serial: The Curse of Peladon
- Least favorite: Day of the Daleks
- Favorite Season 10 serial: The Three Doctors, Frontier in Space
- Least favorite: The Green Death
- Favorite Season 11 serial: The Time Warrior, Invasion of the Dinosaurs
- Favorite Season overall: Season 10
- Favorite villains: the Autons, The Master, Omega, the Eight Legs
- Favorite companion: Romana II
- Favorite serial: City of Death
- Least favorite serial: The Leisure Hive
- Favorite companion: Melanie Bush
- Top three serials: Attack of the Cybermen (3rd), The Mark of the Rani (2nd), Timelash (1st)
- Least favorite serials: The Twin Dilemma, Revelation of the Daleks
- Favorite season: Season 22
- Favorite villain: The Rani
- Favorite quote:
Well if it doesn't [believe me], I shall beat it into submission with my charm.
- Favorite companion: Ace
- Ranked Season 24 serials: Delta and the Bannermen (1st), Dragonfire (2nd), Time and the Rani (3rd), Paradise Towers (4th)
- Ranked Season 25 serials: Remembrance of the Daleks (1st), Silver Nemesis (2nd), The Greatest Show in the Galaxy (3rd), The Happiness Patrol (4th)
- Ranked Season 26 serials: The Curse of Fenric (1st), Survival (2nd), Battlefield (3rd), Ghost Light (4th)
- Favorite quotes:
You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies.
Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.
- Favorite companion: Lucie Miller (1st), Sam Jones (2nd)
- Ranked TV stories: Doctor Who (1st) and The Night of the Doctor (2nd)
- Favorite The New Eighth Doctor Adventures audiobooks:
- Favorite Eighth Doctor novels: Vampire Science, Alien Bodies
- Favorite companion: Rose Tyler
- Favorite Series 1 stories: Rose, Dalek, and Father's Day
- Favorite villains: the Autons, "the Metaltron"
- Least favorite villains: the Slitheen family, the Jagrafess
- Favorite regular companion: Rose
- Favorite one-off "companion": Wilfred Mott
- Series 2 stories: School Reunion (2nd), Army of Ghosts/Doomsday (1st)
- Least favorite: Love and Monsters
- Series 3 story: Blink
- Series 4 story: The Doctor's Daughter
- 2009 Specials: Planet of the Dead
- Ranked Christmas specials: Coming soon
- Favorite villains: Weeping Angels, the Ood
- Least favorite villians: Coming soon
- Favorite novels: The Doctor Trap (1st), Martha in the Mirror (2nd), The Last Dodo (3rd)
- Favorite companion: Clara Oswald
- Favorite Series 5 stories: The Eleventh Hour (2nd) and The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang (1st)
- Least favorite Season 5 story: None, actually. I just really enjoyed the whole season.
- Favorite Series 6 stories: The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon, The Wedding of River Song
- Favorite Series 7 story: A Town Called Mercy (2nd), The Bells of Saint John (1st), The Crimson Horror (3rd)
- Least favorite Season 7 story: Hide
- Christmas specials: A Christmas Carol (1st), The Snowmen (2nd), The Time of the Doctor (3rd), and The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe (distant 4th)
- Favorite mini-episodes: Space/Time
- Favorite villains: the Dream Lord, the Silents, the Gunslinger, Time zombies
- Least favorite villians: the Shakri
- Favorite NDA novels: Touched by an Angel
- Ranked series: Series 9 (1st), Series 10 (2nd), Series 8 (3rd)
- Favorite Series 9 episode: Heaven Sent (1st), The Magician's Apprentice / The Witch's Familiar (2nd)
- Least favorite Series 9 episodes: Sleep No More (1st), Face the Raven (2nd)
- Favorite Series 8 episode: Listen (1st), Flatline (2nd)
- Least favorite Series 8 episodes: Robot of Sherwood (1st), The Caretaker (2nd)
- Favorite Series 10 episodes: Extremis (1st), Thin Ice (2nd)
- Least favorite Series 10 episode: The Pyramid at the End of the World
- Ranked Christmas specials: The Husbands of River Song (1st), The Return of Doctor Mysterio (2nd), Last Christmas (3rd)
- Favorite companion: Clara Oswald
- Favorite villain: Missy
- Ranked novels: The Crawling Terror (1st), The Blood Cell (2nd), Silhouette (3rd)
- Favorite multi-Doctor TV story: The Day of the Doctor (1st), Time Crash (2nd)
- Favorite Christmas specials overall: A Christmas Carol (1st), The Snowmen (2nd)
- Least favorite Christmas specials overall: The Next Doctor (1st), The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe (2nd)
- Favorite Companion Chronicle: Fear of the Daleks
"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish at times?"
Kazran: "If you're my new babysitter, why are you climbing in the window?"
Doctor: "Because if I was climbing out of the window, I'd be going in the wrong direction. Pay attention."
Kazran: "Are you really a babysitter?"
The Doctor: "I think you'll find that I'm universally recognized as a mature and responsible adult." [shows Kazran the psychic paper]
Kazran: "...it's just a lot of wavy lines."
Doctor: [looks at the paper] "...yeah, it shorted out. Finally, a lie too big. Yeah, not really a babysitter, but this Christmas Eve, you don't want a real one. You want me."
Kazran: "Why? What's so special about you?"
Doctor: "Have you ever seen Mary Poppins?"
Doctor: "Good, because that comparison would have been rubbish.
"You might want to get down here sir, she's doing it again. Doctor Song, sir, she's...packing. Says she's going to some planet called "America"."
"So, we're in a box that's bigger on the inside and it travels through time and space? How long have Scotland Yard had this?"
Wish List: VillainsEdit
After watching a lot of both the Classics and NuWho, I've come across a lot of villains I wish they would revive or return for the new series:
- The Autons - Honestly, I think they were way before their time; a Stephen Moffat-esque decades ahead of the Vashda Nerada and the Weeping Angels. I would love for Moffat to try his hand at writing an Auton story for Twelve.
- The Celestial Toymaker - A powerful and mysterious villain the Doctor has encountered before. I think it would be fantastic if there was a 21st-century revisit of the character; maybe something involving computer games or apps?
- The Drahvin - I think it would be a great opportunity to explore the question of feminism in a practically all-female society. Plus, I would love to see Clara take charge for an episode, forcing the Doctor off to the side in a companion role. Conversely, the Doctor could come into their culture and completely destroy it by advocating "males' rights" against the oppression of the Drahvin.
- The Macra - Giant crab monsters with mind-control technology. 'Nuff said.
- The Vervoids - Another Moffet-esque idea: what if the trees and plants outside your house were really a developed form of Vervoid? what if the grass itself was a type of seedling Vervoids that fed on unsuspecting passer-byes?
- Time Lords
- The Dream Lord - A dark component to the Doctor's side, always inside him, just waiting for an opportunity to emerge and take control..."Jekyll and Who", anyone?
- The Master - With a new Doctor, why not a new Master? After Gallifrey was saved in a pocket dimension, and since the Doctor has yet to rescue them, maybe the Time Lords send the Master ahead of them to bring them back to the universe. Of course, the Master has plans of his own against both the Doctor and Gallifrey...
- The Monk - I think he would fit in great as a Series main villain, a hidden force behind several changes or attempted changes to the historical records...and a superb way to re-introduce the pure historical story to the Doctor Who TV show. Conversely, they could introduce him in the present in the role of a cleric or priest, with him trying to meddle in the present to alter the future.
- Omega - Well, now that Gallifrey has survived...Maybe once the Time Lords return, their opposite returns also...
- The Rani - Again, with a new Doctor, why not a new Rani? During the Time War, what if the Rani was conscripted to serve Gallifrey as a military scientist? And after Gallifrey returns, so too does the Rani's experiments. Maybe she expands her studies into psychology as well as physical science?
- The Valeyard
- The War Chief - What better way to fight a Time War than using the War Chief as a general? Perhaps Gallifrey sends a new incarnation of the War Chief to Earth in an attempt to prepare the universe for the return of the Time Lords and the re-ignition of the Last Great Time War. The Doctor then has to stop the War Chief from finishing his army and speaking his name to allow Gallifrey's return.
_ /-\ _____|#|_____ |_____________| |_______________| |||_POLICE_##_BOX_||| | |¯|¯|¯|||¯|¯|¯| | | |-|-|-|||-|-|-| | | |_|_|_|||_|_|_| | | ||~~~||||¯¯¯¯¯| | | ||~~~|!|! (O) | | | ||~~~|||._____| | | |¯¯¯¯¯|||¯¯¯¯¯| | | | ||| | | | |_____|||_____| | | |¯¯¯¯¯|||¯¯¯¯¯| | | | ||| | | | |_____|||_____| | |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯| ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯