UNIT Publications, also just called Publications, was a non-narrative, albeit in-universe, webpage on the U.N.I.T. website, written by the BBC Web Team and released in 2005. It was a large list of in-universe books published by UNIT.
Because this Wiki does not treat non-narrative sources as a valid source, the UNIT Publications page is an invalid source and cannot be used on valid Wiki pages except in behind the scenes sections.
A list of new publications published by UNIT is given on the UNIT website.
- UVA-12/3 – Basic First Contact Procedures and Combatant Handling
- UTE-3 – "If it doesn't breathe, how do I kill it?" – Common Field Questions Compendium A
- UUE-3 – Unconventional Wounds and their Treatment
- UTE-12 – "Hey Sarge, it's Tuesday again!" – Dealing with Common Displacement
- UTE-13b – "Corporal Cooper, is that really you?" – Recognising impersonation in the field (this book replaced Corporal Cooper's Behaving Strangely)
- UWP23 - Preventative maintenance and basic repair for UNIT-only ordnance
- UUA-20 – Extra-Global Craft Handling (rev'd)
- UVM67 - Maintenance Specifications for Non-Tactical Non-Wheeled Vehicle D890
- UTP16 – Tax advice for UNIT personnel posted overseas
- UAC-45 – Interim guidance on the ETE Extra-solar Contaminant Detection kit ver. 2.03.
- UTE-15 – "It's in here with us!" Surviving confined situations
- ULI33 – Introduction to Combat Logistics while using FtL Craft
- UTE-17 – "Count the appendages once they're in a heap" – Proper Clean-up after operations
- UTE-17 – "If you can't point it, don't fire it" Dealing with unconventional weapons
- UCE87 – Packet Operation with Communications Transible Issue No.CT04
- UTE-18 – "But what has happened to Luton?" Coping with common press enquiries
There are also books in the "Historical and Reminiscent" genre by UNIT
- Don't Blame the Sergeant, Blame Your Boots! by R.H. Kelly
- Space for Soldiering by Anthony Duarte
- Mysterious Men and their Marvellous Machines by A. Hart-Martiny
- Forces Other Than NATO: A history of Special Operations Units 1945-1989 by Peter Perou
- Rubber-Soled Shoes and Silver-Tipped Bullets – A Life in Supplies by Sgt A.O. Osgood
- R.H. Kelly
- Anthony Duarte
- A. Hart-Martiny
- Peter Perou
- Sgt A.O. Osgood
to be added