[[Torchwood cascade CDRIP.tor (audio story)|torchwood_cascade_CDRIP.tor]].
Publisher's summary Edit
WARNING: The unauthorised reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Your downloads are monitored. Internet piracy is a crime and is punishable by up to 5 years in prison, a fine of £250,000 or death.
Come on, we've all done it. We've all downloaded a cheeky little something we shouldn't have. After all, what’s the harm, eh? You never get caught. No-one knows. No-one knocks at your door and tells you you’re about to die.
Turns out, there's something hiding in the internet. It knows what you’ve done. And it’s going to stop you.
to be added
- Toshiko had a brother whose death the computer virus blamed on her, saying that she had abandoned him.
- Tosh mentions that Torchwood recently dealt with a water dragon in Cardiff Bay.
- Max listens to internet pornography downloaded onto his computer through headphones.
- This story was originally released on CD and download.
The nature of this audio means that a lot of clips from other Torchwood productions are used:
- The introduction to this audio is the same as that of Zone 10, followed by a distortion used to segue into the actual story.
- The Torchwood Theme at the beginning is heavily distorted and switches between the main one and the one from the audio story The Victorian Age.
- When Stephen mentions the mission of Torchwood One, saying "If it's alien, it's ours", the voice of Yvonne Hartman is briefly heard.
- After one of the phone messages left for Tosh by Stephen, an extract of her final message from the television story Exit Wounds is heard.
- A part of the next time trailer for the audio story The Office of Never Was cuts in briefly.
- A part of the interview with the cast of this story cuts in briefly.
- All the victims with a given birthday died at exactly the same time. The Sontarans previously effected a similar method of assassination using the ATMOS devices. (TV: The Sontaran Stratagem)
- Stephen and Tosh discuss Torchwood One and the Battle of Canary Wharf. Stephen uses the phrase "If it's alien, it's ours." (TV: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday)
- Stephen is aware of Toshiko's feelings for Owen Harper. (TV: Greeks Bearing Gifts et al.)
- Tosh says some people considered her a criminal before Jack released her. (TV: Fragments)
- Several months later, Stephen calls Toshiko to see if she is okay after hearing news of multiple explosions in Cardiff. He never gets an answer. (TV: Fragments / Exit Wounds)