Time Vortex 360 is an interactive 360° arcade video game for mobile devices made by BBC Taster. It puts the player in control of the TARDIS to steer through the Time Vortex. It was released on 17 May, 2017.
Take control of the TARDIS as you steer through the Time Vortex and different dimensions whilst avoiding collision with hazardous objects of both the past and the future in this exciting 360° game - Time Vortex 360.
to be added
- Zeiton Energy Orbs - adds multiple points to score and gets player closer to next Time Zone
- Zeiton Magnetic Orbs - makes the TARDIS magnetic to the Energy Orbs
- TARDIS force field - protects the TARDIS against obstacles a number of times before it breaks down
- Asteroids will be flying through the various dimensions and the Time Vortex both from the past and future, being able to do a great deal of damage if the TARDIS hits
- Red Gallifreyan symbols will appear all throughout the various dimensions and the Time Vortex functioning as walls to block the TARDIS from moving forwards, dealing a great deal of damage every time the TARDIS flies into them
- All the symbols has a small missing area that the TARDIS can pass through unscattered
Story notes Edit
- Pearl Mackie was the voice that presented the game in the first trailer.
- The game is similar to that of Into the Vortex where you are also travelling the TARDIS through the vortex and have to collect blue gas clouds.
- Murray Gold's Series 8, 9 and 10 version of the Doctor Who theme plays during the game, on a loop.