Time Lapse was the thirteenth Puffin eshort released. Like Lights Out before it, it was released long after the original 2013 run, introducing a new Doctor. Time Lapse features the Thirteenth Doctor and her companions Ryan, Yaz and Graham.
to be added
to be added
- Thirteenth Doctor
- Graham O'Brien
- Ryan Sinclair
- Yasmin Khan
- Mallika Montgomery
- Ian Glendennis
- Maria Hackett
- Richard Somerset
- The Doctor tries to teach Graham to solve Janganarthi visual riddles.
- Graham likes to solve crosswords.
- Graham asks the Doctor if the Janganarthi riddle is supposed to be like Catchphrase.
- The TARDIS has a serial number.
- Graham has a record player.
- There are several species of moth on Exabin Seven.
- Ryan has a friend named Hussain, who once dared him to smell his dog's breath.
- Corpse Gipes resemble a vulture with three heads.
- Richard is a Time Agent and uses a Time Adjuster.
- A Zazool's "music" is a kind of digestive gas.
- The Doctor tells Ryan about the Hexbane Treaties, the Intergalactic Councils and the Treaty of the Nine Suns.
- The Hopthens, the Grey Sizers and the 3toil Collectives are species attracted to conflict.
- The Time Agents call people who are rooted in one time period a "stump".
- Richard's "battery pack" is filled with Namarkians.
- When Richard's temporal radar showed a time vehicle was on the way, he thought it was High Command coming to arrest him.
- There is a rescue centre for Namarkians in Dwolo Beta.
- The year 2004 disappears from Earth history.
- The Transit of Venus happened during 2004.
- Ray Charles died at some point in 2004, while the US dealt with the aftermath of the Iraq War.
- Ian Glendennis was a BBC commentator for the 2004 Olympics.
- Ian has a son who was born in 2004.
- Graham remembers Arsenal winning the Premier League and floods in Boscastle during 2004.
- The North American blizzard, the United Kingdom trigger of the Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty of the European Union and SpaceX conducting reflight of a orbital class rocket happened in March 2017.
- The year 7818 in the Huskix Cycle corresponds to Earth's year 2004.
- The Battle of Ygnbnbby took place in the year 7818 of the Huskix Cycle.
- By 2019, Maria had been married and had a daughter.
to be added
- The British Museum has a new wing dedicated to the present and recent past, funded by "that hotel guy", Robertson. (TV: Arachnids in the UK)
- The Doctor put a letter alarm in the TARDIS after the Kerblam business. (TV: Kerblam!)
- Ryan and Yaz do not know what a Time Agent is. (COMIC: A New Beginning)
- The Doctor is known to have previously visited 2004 on one occasion in her first incarnation. (PROSE: Every Day)