- You may be looking for the novelisation as it exists within the DWU.
Time-Flight was a novelisation based on the 1982 television serial Time-Flight.
Coming back to Earth is not the return to normality that the rescue team might reasonably have expected. Seeing is believing, people say. The Doctor and his friends begin to realise that it just isn't as simple as that...
- Flight to Infinity
- An Unauthorised Police Box
- The Doctor Goes Supersonic
- The Coming of the Plasmatons
- The Magic of Kalid
- The Doctor and the Magician
- The Enemy Unmasked
- The Power in the Sanctum
- On a Wing and a prayer
- In Transit
Deviations from televised story
- Several lines of dialogue are omitted or paraphrased, making scenes seem very streamlined.
- Dave Culshaw is specified as Concorde Speedbird Flight 192's first officer.
- The Master holding some of the Concorde passengers hostage until he gets the temporal limiter is omitted.
Writing and publishing notes
- Plans were underway for AudioGO to produce an audiobook of this novelisation narrated by Matthew Waterhouse. Waterhouse agreed to do it, but the demise of AudioGO put an end to the project. (DOC: Toby Hadoke's Who's Round 97)
- The audiobook was eventually released on 1 April 2021, with Peter Davison on narrating duties.
Additional cover images
to be added
British publication history
- W.H. Allen & Co. Ltd. UK