Time's Assassin was the fifth story in the eighth series of the Fourth Doctor Adventures, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Guy Adams and featured Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor, Jane Slavin as Ann Kelso and John Leeson as K9.
This was the continuation of a story which began in The False Guardian.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
But the Director is not the only danger to the crew of the TARDIS. Deadly experiments are coming to a head, and everyone’s life is at risk.
However, the greatest threat is yet to come. The Syndicate’s plans are in motion... and no one is safe from them.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Part one[edit | edit source]
to be added
Part two[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- WPC Ann Kelso - Jane Slavin
- K9 - John Leeson
- Nigel Colloon - John Shrapnel
- Zephon / Syndicate Agent / Wave Front 3 - Jon Culshaw
- Brox - Anna Acton
- Elmore - Blake Ritson
- Mac Foley / Duke / Wave Front 2 - Roger May
- Drones / Wave Front 1 - Tracy Wiles
References[edit | edit source]
- The Zephon think they are so perfect that they name everything "Zephon." They come from the ocean world of Zephon. The Director mentions having developed lungs.
- The Master of Celation informed Zephon's family of his betrayl by the First Doctor, who framed Zephon as a traitor. The Lady Zephon had to convince Vice President Zephon that Zephon was not a traitor.
- The Doctor becomes part of the chronal wavefront but the TARDIS homes in on him before he completely loses his body, albeit slowly because of his ability to travel in time. He releases the people trapped in the wavefront into the Time Vortex so they can have some form of existence.
- "Sleeper Time Agent" Kelso shoots Brox and Zephon, then sets his ship to explode.
- Zephon is not yet a member of the Syndicate. They are eager to have the Doctor as a member.
- This strain of Varga plants retain their memories and are able to organize an attack on the facility.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Zephon tells Elmore of his father's betrayal by the Doctor and how he is an enemy of the Daleks. Elmore believes "Time Destructor" is made up. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- Zephon refers to the Sinestrans as one of the lower races affiliated with the Syndicate. (AUDIO: The Sinestran Kill)
[edit | edit source]