This page lists appearances of Wilfred Mott in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic, audio or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
Fan sources like the Doctor Who Reference Guide should not be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
- A replica of the Titanic nearly hits London.
- Donna ridicules the idea of the Titanic flying over Buckingham Palace on Christmas Day, placing this after Voyage of the Damned.
- After planets appear in the sky, Wilfred reveals to Sylvia that his granddaughter has been travelling the stars. Sarah Jane, Torchwood and the Doctor are all under attack from the Daleks.
- Continues from The Stolen Earth's cliffhanger. The Sontarans are mentioned, placing this story and The Stolen Earth after The Poison Sky. At the end of this story, Donna's mind is wiped after becoming part-Time Lord and is returned home.
- Donna has no memories of her travels with the Doctor and is living on Earth, placing this after Journey's End.