This page lists appearances of the Weeping Angels in the order in which they experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- River defeats the Angels on Coney Island, but suspects they may want revenge.
- Set shortly before The Angels Take Manhattan.
- In New York, the Weeping Angels ally with Time Lords seeking to survive the impending end of the universe.
- An older Mark Whitaker was sent back to 1994, and he saw his past self.
- Various events from the story took place over this time period, and the Weeping Angels were involved in all of them.
- Sally Sparrow encountered a group of weakened Weeping Angels.
- The main part of the story was centred in 2011.
- A Weeping Angel attempted to interfere with the 2012 Olympics, and the Eleventh Doctor destroyed it with his Sonic screwdriver.
- Further along in the history of the Church, the Weeping Angels participated in the Siege of Trenzalore.
- PROSE: The Angels of Vengeance
- GAME: Angels in the Shadows
- GAME: Don't Blink
- GAME: Maze of the Dead
- AUDIO: The Lost Angel
- PROSE: Magic of the Angels
- PROSE: Dr. Eleventh
- PROSE: Living History
- PROSE: The Garden of Statues
- PROSE: The Mist of Sorrow
- PROSE: Grey Matter
- COMIC: The Forgotten
- COMIC: The Professor, the Queen and the Bookshop
- COMIC: Hunters of the Burning Stone
- COMIC: Gallery
- COMIC: The Adventures of Strax & the Time Shark
- COMIC: Doctor Who and the Last Stand
- COMIC: Secret Agent Man
- COMIC: The Weeping Angels of Mons
- COMIC: A Rose by Any Other Name
- COMIC: The Dead Ringer
- COMIC: Take a Bow Tie
- COMIC: Four Doctors
- COMIC: A Stitch in Time
- PROSE: The Laugh of an Angel
- PROSE: The Mirrored Room
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.