This page lists appearances of Thomas Brewster in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based on observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events in each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is generally assumed, much like their TV story counterparts, that each novel, comic or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in.
Stealing the Doctor's TARDIS Edit
- Brewster visits 2008 London, accidentally creating an alternate timeline, after meeting Connie Winter.
Travels with the Fifth Doctor Edit
- Directly after The Boy That Time Forgot, the Doctor discovers that Brewster has been selling parts of the TARDIS.
- After travelling with the Doctor and Nyssa for a time, Brewster decides to settle down in 2008 London, staying at 107 Baker Street.
Encounter with the Sixth Doctor Edit
- Reactivating his time machine from Crimes, Brewster tries to help an alien world by pretending to be the Doctor once again. He meets the Sixth Doctor and Evelyn Smythe in 2011.
- WIth Brewster trying to force the Doctor to take him home to 19th century London, the TARDIS is instead forced to land on Axos later in the 21st century.
- Having been in the 19th century for some time, Brewster, the Sixth Doctor, and Evelyn solve a mystery in Ackleton, before Brewster goes off on escapades with the Cahlian Samuel Belfrage.