This page lists appearances of the Doctor from the parallel universe first seen in Sympathy for the Devil, in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
Travels with the Brigadier Edit
- The Doctor meets the Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart from his universe in 1997, and he takes him on as his companion.
- The Brigadier remains on Skaro to broker peace between the Daleks and the Thals, while the Doctor continues travelling alone.
Adventures with an archaeologist Edit
- The Doctor drags Bernice Summerfield from N-Space into his universe, and the pair become travelling companions.
- Benny knows that the Doctor is President of the Universe, setting this after The Emporium at the End.
- The Doctor and Benny successfully escape the Unbound Universe.
A new life in N-Space Edit
- The universe isn't mentioned, but the Doctor says Summerfield travels with him.