- According to some accounts, humanoid Telosians convert themselves into Cybermen. (TV: The Doctor Falls, PROSE: Doctor Who and the Cybermen, Doctor Who and the Tenth Planet) According to other accounts Telos is colonised by space-faring Cybermen from Mondas. The date of the colonisation is disputed, taking place either prior to the destruction of Mondas in 1986 (PROSE: Doctor Who and the Cybermen) or as a direct result of the destruction of Mondas. (TV: Attack of the Cybermen, PROSE: Attack of the Cybermen) According to Hegelia's CyberHive, the Faction only colonised Telos after failing to destroy Earth in 2070. (AUDIO: The Cyber Nomads)
- Placed towards the end of the 25th century by the CyberHive. (AUDIO: The Cyber Nomads) The Cybermen have been assumed extinct for five centuries. Telos is inhabited by primitive CyberTelosians, led by the CyberTelosian Controller.
- Telos is inhabited by pre-Neomorph Faction Cybermen.
- Telos is inhabited by CyberNeomorphs who, using a stolen time vessel, attempt to change history. Their failure results in the destruction of the Cyber-Controller and Telos Cyber-Control. According to the CyberHive, Attack of the Cybermen takes place after Earthshock (2526), with the Cybermen facing extinction in the Cyber-War which began in that story. (AUDIO: The Ultimate Cybermen)
- Set a couple of centuries after The Tomb of the Cybermen to the best of the Fourth Doctor's knowledge.
- Set during the last days of the Great Cyber War, and ten years later.
- Telos is inhabited by Cybus-style Cybermen.
- Telos is inhabited by Cyberiad-type Cybermen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.