Creation of the DaleksEdit
Genesis of the DaleksEdit
- TV: The Magician's Apprentice (child Davros)
- TV: The Witch's Familiar (child Davros)
- AUDIO: Innocence
- AUDIO: Purity
- AUDIO: Corruption
- AUDIO: Guilt
- TV: Genesis of the Daleks
- Davros creates the Daleks.
Genesis of Evil and Space Edit
- The Daleks evolve from humanoids, as described in The Daleks.
- In the default time period of Random Ghosts and The Lights of Skaro, the Daleks have not yet developed space travel.
- Susan Foreman inadvertently lands on Skaro, centuries before the Daleks embarked on universal conquest.
- The First Doctor, Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright inadvertently help destroy a pest of the Daleks on Skaro. The Daleks allow them to leave peacefully, but warn them to never return.
- The Daleks gain space travel.
- COMIC: Duel of the Daleks
- COMIC: The Amaryll Challenge
- COMIC: Plague of Death
- COMIC: The Menace of the Monstrons
- COMIC: Eve of War
- COMIC: The Archives of Phryne
- COMIC: The Rogue Planet
- COMIC: Impasse
- COMIC: The Terrorkon Harvest
- COMIC: Legacy of Yesteryear
- Centuries after Genesis of Evil.
- The Daleks elect to search for Earth.
- 500 years after the Neutronic War, not the Thousand Year War, and generations before Planet of the Daleks.
- The Daleks are developing time travel. Skaro exists. The Daleks are unaware of the Time Lords.
- "Thousands of years" after the Daleks were created, Davros is awakened and later put in suspended animation. Neverland mentions the year 4949 in relation to the Dalek-Movellan War as recorded in the Matrix on Gallifrey.
- The Daleks, based on Skaro and led by a Dalek Emperor, execute the Master, and allow the Seventh Doctor to take his remains to Gallifrey. War of the Daleks confirms that this occurs before Skaro's destruction in Remembrance of the Daleks.
- Foreshadows Remembrance, Davros' torso is cut, leading to the last vestige of his humanoid form in Remembrance.
- The Doctor rhetorically states that the Supreme Dalek is a "thousand years" from Skaro. The Doctor is remembered as the "Destroyer of Skaro" in Twice Upon a Time by Testimony.
- Follows Remembrance. Skaro survives according to the Dalek Prime but his plan appears unlikely and there are alternate possibilities to Skaro's fate. The factory ship is the same one from TV: The Power of the Daleks.
- Following the Time War, the Cult of Skaro claims that Skaro is "gone, destroyed in a great war". (TV: Daleks in Manhattan) Infact, the planet remains intact but "ruined". (GAME: City of the Daleks)
- Acquiring the Eye of Time, the New Dalek Paradigm return to and rebuild Skaro. Led by a new Dalek Emperor, they exterminate humanity in 1963 but are confronted by the Eleventh Doctor, who destroys the Daleks and restores history, leaving the planet in ruins once again.
- While Skaro is in ruins and has been abandoned, the Prime Minister rules the Parliament of the Daleks.
- Leads directly into The Witch's Familiar.
- Davros says that he and the Daleks rebuilt Skaro. In old footage of Davros's and the Doctor's battles, Remembrance is shown.
- In the far future, Skaro finally implodes as a result of the Daleks' abuse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.