This page lists appearances of Sharon Davies in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
The layout of this timeline is in part based on the observations on Doctor Who Reference Guide and Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures, as well as Lance Parkin's AHistory and other sources that allow us to make observations, such as The Whoniverse, Doctor Who Reviews, The History of Doctor Who, The Discontinuity Guide, Clive Banks databanks, two Big Finish forums and the Divergent Universe forum. None of these sources should be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
- After capturing war criminal Beep the Meep, the Fourth Doctor offers Sharon Davies a trip home in the TARDIS.
- Set immediately after Doctor Who and the Star Beast, with the Doctor failing to return Sharon home.
- Sharon is forcibly aged four years by a malfunctioning chrono-compensator. The Doctor claims to be losing track of his true age.
- The Doctor is able to return Sharon to Blackcastle, but she is uncertain if she wants to stay.
- Sharon, feeling her aging has made it impossible to return home, leaves the TARDIS to stay with Vernon Allen on Unicepter IV.