This page lists appearances of Sara Kingdom in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel, comic story and audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
The layout of this timeline is in part based on the observations on Doctor Who Reference Guide and Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures, as well as information in Lance Parkin's AHistory which allow us to make observations on placement of stories, such as Doctor Who Reviews, The History of Doctor Who, The Discontinuity Guide, Clive Banks Databank, the Big Finish forums, The Whoniverse and the Divergent Universe forums. None of these sources should be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
Working for the SSSEdit
- Sara is chosen for SSS' first mission.
- Early in Sara's career
- Sara is now trained and efficient.
Adventures with the DoctorEdit
- Sara celebrates Christmas with the First Doctor and Steven Taylor in the TARDIS' control room after visiting Liverpool on 25 December 1965. Sara has not yet been told about interfering with history, setting before The Little Drummer Boy.
- Set an hour after the events of The Feast of Steven. Robert grabs the taranium that the Doctor stole in The Daleks' Master Plan: Day of Armageddon.
- Sara recalls Robert dying in her arms during The Little Drummer Boy.
- Upon visiting the House on Ely, Sara leaves a copy of her mind as the House's conscience and then continues on her travels, setting this after The Drowned World, The Guardian of the Solar System and The Little Drummer Boy, as the House recalls these adventures.
- After their ordinary life is over, the Doctor decides to return to Kembel, leading the TARDIS crew back into the events of The Daleks' Master Plan.
- The Doctor battles the Sontarans for the first time, and learns about their war with the Rutan Host. Another time machine begins pursuing the TARDIS, leading directly into Volcano.
- Sara dies as a result of the Time Destructor.
A New Life Edit
- The copy of Sara’s mind within the House at Ely recalls the story of how she came to be there to Robert.