This page lists appearances of Raxas Alliance species, most notably the Raxacoricofallapatorian Slitheen family, in chronological order. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic, audio or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
Initially, the Slitheen wore skin suits made from bulky humanoids, with their compression field having the side effect of "gas exchange". (TV: Aliens of London/World War Three) Later, the "slim-line" technology to fit inside smaller lifeforms, as well as eliminating the gas exchange issue, was developed by the Blathereen and subsequently stolen by the Slitheen, who used them as early as 2008. (TV: The Lost Boy/PROSE: The Lost Boy) However, other Slitheen continued to use the older compression technology. (TV: From Raxacoricofallapatorius with Love, The Gift)
As late as the 2000s, the Slitheen were sentenced to death. (TV: Boom Town) At some point in the future, however, this sentence is overturned and replaced by incarceration. (AUDIO: The Taste of Death)
The originally law-abiding Blathereen, regarded as "do-gooders" in the 2000s, (TV: The Gift) eventually emerge as the dominant criminal family of Raxacoricofallapatorius, usurping the Slitheen by 2501. (PROSE: The Monsters Inside)
- The Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler thwart a Slitheen plot to destroy Earth and sell its remains. The Slitheen suffer from gas exchange.
- Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen, in the form of "Margaret Blaine", has been elected as Mayor of Cardiff. As such, this story must take place not long before Boom Town, in which a newspaper promotes her as the "New Mayor".
- Six months following World War Three, Blon attempts to use the Cardiff Space-Time Rift to destroy and escape Earth before being reduced to an egg and looking into the heart of the TARDIS. The Doctor intends to take the egg to Raxacoricofallapatorius where she may have a second chance at life.
- Rose Tyler, while traveling with the Tenth Doctor, faces a Slitheen at a contemporary Earth funfair.
- The Abzorbaloff, a native of Clom, attempts to absorb the Tenth Doctor and Rose only to be defeated by LINDA.
- Another branch of Slitheen, suffering from gas exchange, attempts to drain the energy of the Sun to avenge their lost family and dominate Raxacoricofallapatorius, but are defeated by Sarah Jane Smith.
- Surviving Slitheen, using "slim-line" compression technology stolen from the Blathereen, conspire with the Xylok Mr Smith to acquire Luke Smith, but are forced to co-operate with Sarah Jane Smith when Mr Smith's plan to destroy the Earth endangers them as well.
- A young Slitheen, posing as Ambassador Rahnius of the Galactic Alliance, attempts to seize K9 Mark IV only to be sent back on his way by Mr Smith. The Slitheen suffers from gas exchange.
- The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble save Earth from a Slitheen plot.
- Providing their assistance in thwarting a Slitheen plot to compress the Earth's atmosphere into a diamond, a pair of Slitheen-Blathereen pose as the benevolent Blathereen but are killed after attempt to spread Rakweed across the Earth. The Slitheen suffer from gas exchange.
- Sarah Jane and her friends intercept a Blathereen.
- Sarah Jane's friends save her from the Slitheen-Blathereen.
- A pair of Slitheen follow the Krulius.
- The disguised Slitheen suffer from gas exchange.
- The Slitheen are using older compression technology. The death penalty initially assigned to the Slitheen has been commuted to incarceration, placing this story after Boom Town. The Tenth Doctor notes the Blathereen as a peaceful and law-abiding family, placing it before The Monsters Inside.
- The previously law-abiding Blathereen have emerged as the dominant criminal family of Raxacoricofallapatorius, usurping the Slitheen. The Ninth Doctor and Rose Tyler, with help from the Slitheen, foil their plot to exploit the Justicia system.
- The Second Doctor encounters a member of the Hanazeen-Blathereen family. It is over a thousand years since Shakespeare lived.
- The Slitheen use synthetic, slim-line skin suits.
- The Slitheen participate in the Siege of Trenzalore.
- Following the Platonic War against humanity, the Slitheen are still exiled from their homeworld. Their attempt to undermine human history under the guise of providing historical tours to ancient Greece is thwarted by the Tenth Doctor.
- The Tenth Doctor and Martha Jones return Klov Dreb Fotch Passameer Day Slitheen III to his family, meeting the Moxx of Balhoon.