This page lists appearances of Queen Victoria in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
The layout of this timeline is in part based on the observations on Doctor Who Reference Guide and Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures, as well as Lance Parkin's AHistory and other sources that allow us to make observations, such as The Whoniverse, Doctor Who Reviews, The History of Doctor Who, The Discontinuity Guide, Clive Banks databanks and the Big Finish forums. None of these sources should be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
- Kamelion, in the form of her late husband, convinces Victoria to drop the British Imperial Spacefleet.
- Following an encounter with a Lupine Wavelength Haemovariform, the Queen knights the Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler before banishing them from the British Empire. She then founds the Torchwood Institute to protect the Empire from alien threats.
- The Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria is celebrated.
- Set in 1893.
- Set in 1898.
- The Queen knights Jago and Litefoot.
- Towards the end of her life, the Queen meets Agnes Havisham.