This page lists appearances of Queen Elizabeth II in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
- Elizabeth is coronated on 2 June 1953, (COMIC: Where's the Doctor?) which is televised across the UK.
- Set during The Idiot's Lantern, the Doctor's first thirteen numbered incarnations are present to witness the coronation throughout different parts of London. Elizabeth is revealed to have a giant lizard form, and she is temporarily transported to the future alongside Eva De Ville.
- 1988 - TV: Silver Nemesis
- 1997 - PROSE: The Dying Days
- 2001 - PROSE: Head Games
- 2008 - TV: Voyage of the Damned