This page lists appearances of Paul Magrs in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
Early life Edit
- Paul Magrs owns all one-hundred and fifty Terrance Dicks novelisations which are then stolen.
Writing career Edit
- Paul Magrs begins to write stories about Iris Wildthyme.
- Paul writes a biographical book series based off Brenda and Effie. His Iris Wildthyme series now also includes Panda, and the series has a following.
- Jeremy, who once travelled with Iris, re-unite, and he, Paul, Iris, and Panda go on an adventure.
- Paul Magrs meets Iris Wildthyme again, and his book series about her has been adapted into a TV show.
- More detail is given about the Iris Wildthyme TV show.
Currently unplaced Edit
- Paul Magrs is an archaeology student in 2570.