This page lists appearances of the Ood the order in which they experience them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- The ood are being sold as slaves, setting this before Planet of the Ood.
- Shortly before The Impossible Planet.
- Set in 43K2.1, which, according to AUDIO: The Torchwood Archive, is equivalent to 4221. The ood are seen here as slaves, despite the fact they were freed in 4126, possibly due to time distortions associated with the black hole.
- Ood Sigma contacts the Tenth Doctor through time.
- The Tenth Doctor meets Ood Sigma 100 years after the events of Planet of the Ood.
- TV: The Magician's Apprentice
- TV: Death Is the Only Answer
- TV: The Doctor's Wife
- TV: Pond Life
- AUDIO: Prisoner of the Ood
- GAME: Ood Escape
- GAME: Escape the Silence
- PROSE: Disappearing Act
- PROSE: The Heist
- COMIC: Escape to Penhaxico
- COMIC: The Forgotten
- COMIC: Doctor Who and the Last Stand
- COMIC: The Arts in Space
- COMIC: Psychic Paper Inc Claims Department
- COMIC: Time of the Ood
- COMIC: An Ood Thing to Say
- COMIC: Summer Wholiday
- COMIC: Take a Bow Tie
- COMIC: No Win, No Fez
- COMIC: Time Spill on Aisle 5
- COMIC: The Partying of the Ways
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.