This page lists appearances of Norton Folgate in the order he experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic, audio or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
Working for Torchwood One Edit
- Set in an alternate timeline 1947.
- Norton Folgate came to the 2016 from 1953. He manipulates Andy Davidson into helping him recover Object One, which he brings back to 1953.
- Norton and Andy recall the events of Goodbye Piccadilly. Norton takes control of Torchwood One alongside Gideon Lyme.
Joining Torchwood Three Edit
- Norton recalls the events of Ghost Mission and Goodbye Piccadilly. He escapes Flight 405.
- Norton has been working with Torchwood Three for several weeks.
- It is revealed that Norton boarded Flight 405 in 1957 and was trapped in a timeloop for 60 years. He betrays the committee and ends up trapped back on Flight 405.
Awaiting placement Edit
- These entries are placed here until a suitable position in the timeline can be determined based on the available evidence.