This page lists appearances of Narvin in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- Narvin is serving as sub-coordinator under Vansell, the current the coordinator of the CIA, setting this before Zagreus.
Early days as Coordinator Edit
- Narvin is the coordinator of the CIA and has met the Doctor before. Here he appears to meet Ace for the first time, placing this before Enemy Lines.
- Narvin claims to be co-ordinator of the Celestial Intervention Agency and "advisor of presidents". He is willing to commit genocide and sacrifice thousands of Time Lords to save Gallifrey, suggesting a setting before his friendships with Leela and Romana.
The Timonic Fusion Device Edit
The Return of Pandora Edit
Civil War Edit
Exploring alternate Gallifreys Edit
Return to Gallifrey Prime Edit
- Becomes deputy coordinator.
- Narvin tells a story of an encounter with the Doctor to Leela, and admits that when they first met, he wouldn’t hear a bad word said about the CIA. Narvin and Leela have been friends for a few years now. Leela and Narvin visit the House of Heartshaven setting this after Panacea.
Preparing For War Edit
The Last Great Time War Edit
- The Time War is ongoing but Livia is still President of Gallifrey, setting this between Celestial Intervention and Desperate Measures. Narvin says that the Master used to work for him, setting this after The Devil You Know. He also shows great disdain for the Master, implying a post-Devil setting once more.
- The Master reverts history to before From the Flames.
Currently unplaced Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.