Origins of the Cybermen Edit
Ancient Mondas Edit
- COMIC: The Dead Heart
- COMIC: The Flesh Unbound
- COMIC: The Black Sky
- COMIC: The Hungry Sea
- COMIC: The Dark Flame
- COMIC: The Future Perfect
Later Mondas Edit
- Over 2,000 years after The Future Perfect, Mondas breaks from its orbit. At this time, the first modern Cybermen are created.
- A Mondasian colony ship becomes trapped in the orbit of a black hole, while the inhabitants are gradually cyber-converted. As a result of time dilation, the Cybermen rapidly evolve from the original patients to primitive "Mondasians", Cybus-style and ultimately Cyberiad-style Cybermen. Spending the last 491 years of his life aboard the ship, Nardole ensures that the remaining Mondasian colonists "sort" their conflict with the Cybermen. (PROSE: Twice Upon a Time)
- In a parallel event, Cybermen also arise on Mondas, a planet which at this stage only has a few thousand inhabitants.
The Cyber-planet Edit
- The Sixth Doctor briefly meets a Cyberman on Mondas.
- Mondas returns to the solar system. The Mondasian Cybermen launch a failed invasion of Earth which ends with the destruction of Mondas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.