This page lists appearances of Maria Jackson in the order she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic, audio or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
Fan sources like the Doctor Who Reference Guide should not be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
Bannerman Road gangEdit
- At least "a year and a half" following School Reunion. Sarah Jane meets Maria Jackson adopts Luke Smith, who was "born a thirteen year old boy".
- Takes place shortly after Invasion of the Bane at the start of a new year at Park Vale Comprehensive School. Maria and Luke, who is now "fourteen", befriend Clyde Langer. Luke and Clyde are classmates in form 10B
- Alan tells Chrissie that she took their home apart "six months ago", setting this story at most that long since Invasion of the Bane.
- Continues from Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?. "Jay Stafford" claims that "Ashley Stafford", actually Luke, has been missing for five months, setting this story at least that long since Invasion of the Bane.
- Maria meets Rani Chandra for the first time, via a video call. Clyde is fifteen years old.
Later life Edit
- Friends of Sarah Jane and the Doctor attend Sarah's funeral.