This page lists appearances of Katarina in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
Early Life Edit
- As a young girl, Katarina encounters the Seventh Doctor.
Travels with the Doctor Edit
- Katarina follows the Doctor and Steven into the TARDIS, believing the Doctor to be a God.
- Set directly between The Myth Makers and The Daleks Master Plan.
- Set during The Nightmare Begins, just before the TARDIS lands on Kembel. The Doctor's TARDIS collides with that of his second incarnation, setting them off course. They arrive on Urbinia and spend three months there while the TARDIS is repaired. Steven still hasn't got a TARDIS key, and the Doctor gives his to Katarina. The Second Doctor averts this timeline by preventing the two TARDISes from colliding, leading back into The Nightmare Begins.
- Katarina sacrifices her life by opening an airlock in a hostage situation in order to protect the Doctor and Steven. Her body is left floating in deep space.
- Katarina's body was recovered from deep space and placed in a casket by River Song. When the Nine connects the casket to his TARDIS telepathic circuits, Katarina's Mind is briefly restored to life. She believes that she has been taken from the Elysian Fields.