This page lists appearances of Kamelion in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based on observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events in each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like their TV story counterparts, that each novel or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in.
Travels with Tegan and Turlough Edit
- Kamelion is freed from the Master’s Control and joins The Doctor, Tegan and Turlough, in the TARDIS. The Doctor decides to take a trip to the Eye of Orion.
- The Doctor is trying to reach the Eye of Orion, setting this shortly after The King's Demons.
- Tegan is still susceptible to the control of the Mara. Though he stays aboard, Kamelion is keen to leave the TARDIS with his fellow crew-members, but ends up being controlled by the Mara from Tegan's subconscious.
- Set a couple days after The King's Demons. The TARDIS is heavily damaged, so the Doctor plans to repair the console. He believes Kamelion should stay in the TARDIS and Turlough doesn't trust him. Kamelion is influenced by a strong mind and endangers his fellow travellers, deciding that he cannot be trusted and electing to remain in his TARDIS quarters indefinitely.
- Kamelion has recently joined the TARDIS crew and Tegan does not trust him. The Doctor and Kamelion make repairs on the TARDIS console, including a refitting. The Doctor has no objection to Kamelion exiting the TARDIS.
- Kamelion begins to believe that he is a liability and should no longer travel with the Doctor. The TARDIS team decide to take a trip to New York, leading into Power Game.
- After setting the coordinates for New York, the TARDIS ends up in York instead. The Doctor, Tegan and Turlough spend 3 weeks searching for Kamelion after he goes missing. Kamelion receives a signal from his home planet.
- Kamelion visits his home and becomes possessed. He decides he is too dangerous and chooses to remain in the TARDIS, claiming that he must be isolated: no one should talk to him or even think about him. The Doctor gives Kamelion his own room. The console is damaged and the TARDIS finally arrives on the Eye of Orion, leading directly into TV: The Five Doctors.
- Kamelion taps into Tegan’s memories, in an attempt to show Turlough the Fourth Doctor.
- Kamelion makes a “rare trip outside the safety of the TARDIS”.
- Kamelion is present inside the TARDIS during this adventure, connecting with the TARDIS circuits.
Travels with Turlough Edit
- Kamelion remains within the TARDIS for much of this adventure, aiding the Doctor and Turlough where he can.
- After being controlled by the Master once again, Kamelion asks the Doctor to kill him.
After Life Edit
- Kamelion survived his “death”, due to his link with the TARDIS. He was given a new body by the Gelsandorans, however sacrificed himself once more.
- The Master uses Kamelion’s lingering connection to the TARDIS in order to control him and attempt to kill the Doctor.
Awaiting placement Edit
- These entries are placed here until evidence presents itself that provides a clue as to where they happen in relation to other entries. Some of these are part of ongoing storylines that could present evidence towards the end of the plot.
Currently unplaced Edit
- These entries are often arbitrary in their placement which makes it difficult to determine an accurate placement for her stories.