This page lists appearances of Henry Gordon Jago and George Litefoot in the order in which they experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic, audio or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
Fan sources like the Doctor Who Reference Guide should not be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
Early lives Edit
- Jago has started Monstre Gathering.
- Neither character actually appears, but it is 1887 and the Doctor is lodging with Litefoot. (presumably under a pseudonym)
Weng Chiang and the Doctor Edit
- Jago meets River Song. Ending leads directly into The Talons of Weng-Chiang with the TARDIS materialising in London. Litefoot does not appear.
- Jago and Litefoot meet each other, and the Doctor for the first time.
Infernal Investigators Edit
- Litefoot is concerned that Ellie has returned to work so soon after her brother's death, setting this shortly after The Bloodless Soldier.
- Ending leads directly into Litefoot and Sanders.
- Leela arrives in London seeking the help of Jago and Litefoot, leading directly into Dead Men's Tales.
- 1893 - AUDIO: Dead Men's Tales
- 1893 - AUDIO: The Man at the End of the Garden
- 1893 - AUDIO: Swan Song
- 1893 - AUDIO: Chronoclasm
Claudius Dark Edit
Travels in Time Edit
- Jago and Litefoot's time is given as being 1893.
Return To Victorian London Edit
- The Shingle Cove incident is recent.
- Jago has met Freud, is not a fugitive and Quick is still a Sergeant.
- Ending leads directly into The Trial of George Litefoot.
- It is exactly one year since the death of Sherlock Holmes in December 1893. Ending leads directly into The Wax Princess.
- Quick is promoted to the rank of Inspector.
Back to Normal Edit
Darkling Façade Edit
Fata Morgana Edit
The Return to London Edit
- Quick is now an Inspector, placing this after The Wax Princess. Jago and Litefoot meet the Doctor, setting this between Voyage to the New World and The Jago and Litefoot Revival.
Carruthers Summerton Edit
- The Master arrives in London and hypnotises Inspector Quick.
- Quick is an Inspector.
The Master Edit
- The Master causes Ellie's vampiric tendencies to return and she steals a painting, leading directly into Picture This.
Old One Edit
The Gentlemen of the Dice Edit
- Almost a year has passed since Masterpiece, which was the last time Jago and Litefoot encountered the Doctor. Following the New Year, Jago and Litefoot go through a quiet period with a lack of adventures leaving them with a feeling of unrest.
Trapped in another universe Edit
- Jago and Litefoot return to their own reality, only to find an airship flying through London.
Further investigations Edit
- Jago and Litefoot first met around six or seven years ago and a few months have passed since Jago and Litefoot escaped the parallel universe from the end of Too Much Reality. Jago celebrates New Year's Eve with Ellie and Quick in Litefoot's absence. Jago recalls the events of The Jago & Litefoot Revival.
- Over ten years have passed since the events of The Talons of Weng-Chiang. According to the synopsis, it is the dawn of a new century.
- Jago and Litefoot have met Romana before, setting this after The Justice of Jalxar.
Currently Unplaced Edit
- Set in January 1894, but Litefoot hasn't met the Doctor since The Talons of Weng-Chiang (it contradicts the events from their travels with the Sixth Doctor and their time being 1893). Jago does not appear.