This page lists appearances of Jacqui McGee in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed that for each novel, comic, audio or television series, their published, broadcast or numbered order is the order they occur in.
- According to Big Finish, Extinction is between The Power of Three and The Day of the Doctor. Josh Carter is a new recruit in Vanguard, placing this definitively as the start of the UTNS timeline. Shindi is injured fighting the Autons.
- Shindi has recovered from his injury but is still using a wheelchair. Kate is doing extra weapons training following her encounter with Cerberus in UNIT: Shutdown. Shindi mentions that Osgood was away in Antarctica while he was recovering from his injury.
- In Memory Alone is set several months after the end of Silent Majority. Sam Bishop claims that "Osgoods can't be duplicated", setting this before The Day of the Doctor. Shindi is no longer using a wheelchair.
- Jacqui and Sam are familiar with one another.
- UNIT knows little about River Song and Kate Stewart meets her for the first time, setting this before Day of the Doctor where UNIT know more about River and possess a picture of Kate and River together. Upon arriving in the past, Osgood notes that none of the car number plates go beyond 1973. She also mentions that she is "40-odd years" in the past, setting this story around 2013. However Kate also mentions that 2091 is 70 years in the future suggesting a 2021 setting. River says that 2091 is "nearly 80 years" in the future, and Osgood also mentions this, indicating an early 2010s setting.
- Jacqui recalls The Silence. UNIT has already lost one Osgood.