This page lists appearances of Flip Jackson in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based on observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events in each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is generally assumed, much like their TV story counterparts, that each novel, comic or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in.
The layout of this timeline is based in part on the observations on Doctor Who Reference Guide and Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures, Lance Parkin's AHistory and other sources that allow us to make observations, such as DocOhoReviews, The History of Doctor Who, The Discontinuity Guide, Clive Banks Databanks, the Big Finish forums, The Whoniverse and The Divergent Universe forum. None of these sources should be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
Travelling with the Doctor
- Forced to switch bodies with Davros to save the Battle of Waterloo, the Doctor is assisted by Flip Jackson, and, when he gets his body back, Flip decides to travel with the Doctor.
- In regards to Flip, the Doctor says he wasn't expecting to take on a new companion so soon, suggesting that he has only just parted ways with a previous companion.
- The Doctor explains the concept of regeneration to Flip, and has recently started wearing his Technicolor coat around Flip, setting this before Antidote to Oblivion. The Doctor recalls the events of The Red House.
- Ending leads directly into Cortex Fire.
- Flip reminds the Doctor that he promised her a return to trip to Tranquility from Antidote to Oblivion.
- Flip reminds the Doctor that he promised her a return to trip to Tranquility from Antidote to Oblivion and the Doctor is still pining for Peri. Flip becomes separated from the Doctor in orbit around 2071 Earth.