This page lists appearances of Flip Jackson in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based on observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events in each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is generally assumed, much like their TV story counterparts, that each novel, comic or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in.
The layout of this timeline is based in part on the observations on Doctor Who Reference Guide and Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures, Lance Parkin's AHistory and other sources that allow us to make observations, such as DocOhoReviews, The History of Doctor Who, The Discontinuity Guide, Clive Banks Databanks, the Big Finish forums, The Whoniverse and The Divergent Universe forum. None of these sources should be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
Meeting the Doctor Edit
Travelling with the Doctor Edit
- In 2012, Flip is reunited with the Doctor after he switches bodies with Davros. Following the ordeal, Flip joins the Doctor on his travels.
- Set the morning after The Curse of Davros, with Flip still getting used to the TARDIS interior.
- Flip recalls the events of The Fourth Wall.
- The Doctor explains the concept of regeneration to Flip.
- Ending leads directly into Cortex Fire.
- The Doctor tells Flip that multiple versions of Peri exist, and that he wants to find out for sure what happened to her and reunite. After interrupting their holiday on Tranquility, the Doctor promises Flip a return trip.
- Flip reminds the Doctor that he promised her a return to trip to Tranquility from Antidote to Oblivion.
- Flip reminds the Doctor that he promised her a return to trip to Tranquility from Antidote to Oblivion and the Doctor is still pining for Peri. Flip becomes separated from the Doctor in orbit around 2071 Earth.
Rejoining the Doctor Edit
- After being time-scooped from the reception of her wedding to Jared Ramon, Flip reunites with the Doctor in 1948 Vienna, and starts travelling with him and Constance Clarke.
- Flip recalls the events of The Behemoth.
- The Doctor attempts to return Flip and Constance to their respective homes.
- Set shortly after Static, with Flip and Constance deciding to postpone their departure from the Doctor. They spend three months holidaying on Cygia-Rema.