This page lists appearances of Fenella Wibbsey in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel, comic story and audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
- Wibbsey meets the Fourth Doctor for the first time in 1930s Cromer, and is brought to early 21st century Nest Cottage.
- Wibbsey meets Mike Yates for the first time.
- Wibbsey is left alone at Nest Cottage.
- The Doctor returns to Nest Cottage almost exactly a year later, and Wibbsey joins him as a companion.
- At the end of this story, Yates and Wibbsey swap places as companions, due to the Doctor's foreknowledge of the events they are entering into.
- After Wibbsey discovers a comic with herself, the Doctor, and Yates in it, they rejoin her.
- At this story's finale, Wibbsey is kidnapped.
- The Doctor leaves Yates behind when he goes to rescue Wibbsey.
- The Doctor leaves Wibbsey alone at Nest Cottage once more.
- The Doctor and Yates both return to Nest Cottage - a month apart.
- Wibbsey has been travelling with the Doctor for a lengthy period of time since The Hexford Invasion, at the end she returns to Nest Cottage.
Temporarily Unplaced Edit
- Wibbsey is one of the guests of Iris Wildthyme's party.